Welcome to the Ruby Rose Designs blog!

Here you will find information on stockists, upcoming events and shows, new projects and more.
Enjoy spending a little time browsing through and I will keep you posted on all of the Ruby Rose happenings.

Happy stitching and God Bless, Julie



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My profile in Creative Embroidery and Cross Stitch magazine




wow, I had confirmation this week that Ruby Rose Designs will be profiled in Creative Embroidery and Cross Stitch magazine,vol 17 no 10, on the stands 16th of July. One of my gorgeous flowers will be a featured project in that issue too, so that is very exciting!
My thanks go out to my good friend Daniel Chivell who made time to put up with my quest to find my 'good' side and take this totally unscripted one of our gorgeous daughter Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, thanks for the message via Phil. you have some beautiful work, what a blessing. Enjoy your blog too, we have lot's of fun doing ours :) will keep in touch, :)Kylie

    ReplyDelete